I gave some tips yesterday about how to boost your immunity and prevent illness. One of them being to juice your own fruits and veggies. Here is a recipe for a great immunity boosting juice to help you stay healthy and strong so you can keep working out with me!
This is from What’s Gabby Cooking, a site packed full of awesome recipes by a fun and funny California girl. As described by Gabby herself, this juice is ” basically like fitting all these glorious fruits and vegetables along with their vitamins, minerals and antioxidants into your body and then giving yourself a giant hug. Hands down, you just feel good after drinking this.”
- 3 leaves kale, stem removed, roughly chopped
- 1 handful spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 3 sticks celery, roughly chopped
- 2 apples, halved and seeds removed
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 Meyer lemon
- Place everything into your juicer, small amounts at a time, and juice.
- Taste and adjust as needed.