List: 5 ways to stay motivated with your workout…
1) Music! I love Daft Punk and Kanye so this one always helps keep me going. There’s a remix of a sped up version that’s great to make you go faster!
2) Picture a thinner healthier you…
3) Mix it up! When you change-up your exercise routine it helps you in two ways, it prevents you from getting bored mentally and physically. So don’t be afraid to try something new, check out your gyms group exercise schedule and sign up for a class you’ve never done before or try out a new exercise video. I suggest Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred:
4) Get a workout buddy. I’m always telling people to do this, when you plan on working out with someone you are much more apt to do it then if you are planning on doing it on your own. Natural human instinct is to not wanna let each-other down right? Plus you won’t just be helping yourself, you’ll be doing your friend a great service too!
5) Goals! Make healthy, short-term goals, like running an extra mile, losing an extra pound, sign up for a road race etc… These are all great ways to stay motivated and the fact that they short-term makes them easy to achieve and easier to stay on track to accomplish them.
We’d love to hear from you! How do you star motivated to workout?